WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
We provide the following services as per the support and maintenance plans
WordPress is famous for getting into 404 errors, 303 errors, database connection, and numerous other types of errors. Our team fixes WordPress errors and gets you back online within the shortest possible time.
Plugin and Theme Support
Our team supports WordPress plugins and themes; we help you install new themes and plugins and update them from time to time. Regular theme and plugin updates are necessary to avert security breaches.
New Feature Integration
If you need a new feature, share details and requirements with us, and our developers will help you implement it.
We can help with small fixes like changing colors, fonts, styles, front-end elements, and mobile responsiveness.
Sometimes your existing code can break because of a new update on a plugin and theme. We help fix these types of compatibility issues.
In case your website ever crashes, having an updated backup will make life a lot easier and help get your site up and running quickly. We run regular cloud backups of all your WordPress content and database and can restore it in a few minutes.
We do nightly backups, so the performance of your website during the daytime is not impacted.
We provide regular reports regarding updates, changes, performance, and analytics.
Theme Installation & configuration
Our support and maintenance team takes care of simple theme installation and configuration. However, we redirect you to our development team for complex development requirements.
Plugins Installation & Configuration
We help install and configure plugins as per your requirements.
We also help with setting up Google and other Analytics on WordPress sites.
Speed and Performance Optimization
A slow website is bad for business. However, there could be multiple reasons for it to work slowly. We assess your website for faulty plugins, oversized images, the quality of your web host, poorly written themes, and the impact of third-party ad networks. Our team helps optimize your website for speed and performance.
A website’s reputation can be damaged if it is down most of the time. So, we monitor your website and receive an alert if there is downtime. Our team makes sure that your site is monitored continuously for uptime. We use tools to automate uptime monitoring and make sure that both of us receive a downtime alert so we can act on that urgently.
Despite having the best infrastructure, a slow-running database can slow down the entire WordPress website. Therefore, we optimize and fine-tune the database for your website and help improve the speed and performance of the site.
We help move your site to a new hosting provider and take care of all data, website files, images, and other component migration. Our team ensures that all theme updates and plugins are running properly on the new server. We test the website on the new server to ensure proper migration.
Integration of Content Delivery Network (CDN)
We help you integrate CDN into your WordPress site, which greatly improves site performance.
WordPress regularly releases updates for its core features, plugins, and themes. We upgrade all these components on your website; it is important to keep your site secured and to make sure that you have all the latest features. We also ensure that all these updates are compatible with your existing plugins. Our team monitors the functionality of your website after the upgrade to make sure that it is not broken and working as per the expectations.
We protect your website from hackers, fix bugs, and monitor overall health. In addition, our WordPress security experts continuously maintain and look forward to improving the security of your WordPress site.
Following are some of the security tasks we do:
- Automated 24×7 monitoring.
- Firewall protection.
- Securing login page, anti-spam plugins, installing captcha, and others.
- Malware & Virus Removal – Our security experts will detect and remove every malware, rogue script, and virus from your website.
- If you have lost your site due to malicious attacks, we will restore it from the most recent clean backup.
- Installing SSL – We will Install your SSL certificate and configure all your pages to default to «https»
- Removal of post comment spam.
OTHER COMMON ISSUES AND SUPPORT AREAS
- Site Backup
- Check Google indexing
- Check page size and load time
- Clean up malware
- Clean up spam
- Create backups
- Fix your white screen of death
- Fix issues after a WordPress core update
- Help with templates
- Improve your site security
- Improve your site speed
- Install a comment system
- Install a plugin
- Install a favicon
- Make changes to the header, sidebar, and other sections of the site
- Optimize images
- Prevent spam
- Recommend a plugin
- Recover a hacked site
- Setup redirects
- Solve alignment issues
- Tweak your CSS
- Update a plugin
- Update your theme
- Upgrade WordPress core
- Integrate CDN
- Configure DNS
- Configure SSL
- Site migration between hosts
- Set up email accounts
- Stop Site Hacking
- Optimize the site for speed
- Daily Off-site Backups
- Real-Time Uptime Monitoring
- Database Optimization
- Site Migration to Cloud
- Site Migration to Shared or Dedicated Servers
- Site Migration to internal servers
- Security Scans for Malware
- WordPress Core, Plugin & Theme Updates
- Monthly Reporting
- WooCommerce Support
- Site Reviews
- Staging Server
- Update content on pages and posts
- Boost page speed
- Secure your website
- Install recommended plugins
- Configure a plugin
- Resolve issues with CSS and alignment
- Configure premium theme as per demo
- Spam comments clean up
- Check website speed and size
- Add, and edit Woo-commerce products
- Offsite Backup of your Website
- Update WordPress version
- Monthly scan of your website
- Fix issues after migration
- Fix issues after core updates
- Install a caching plugin
- Create a child theme
- Install Commenting plugin
- Add/replace Logo
- Add/replace the favicon
- Malware clean up
- Create social profiles
- Link social profiles
- Regular backup of your database as well as of the content posted on your website.
- 24×7 protection of your site from viruses, malware, and hackers.
- Daily updates of your WordPress core file and plugins.
- Content management to update forms, posts, pages, menus, and images.
- WordPress website updates and changes to content, content placement, and images.
- Structural changes like main menus, navigation, and forms.
- WordPress core updates and plugin updates.
- Fix page formatting and template issues.
- Emergency Care support.
- Setting up new features on your site.
- Plugin Research to help you achieve your desired result.
- Screen Size and Responsive issues.
- WordPress Fixes like broken pages, redirections, new pages, typos, and everything in between.
- WordPress compatibility issues and solutions.
- Improperly embedded code
- Browser compatibility issues
- Integration of Lead Generation Software
- Page speed Optimization
- Page speed Monitoring
- Google Search Console Setup
- Google Analytics Integration
- Keyword Ranking Reports
- Web Analytics App
- Social Media Analytics App
- Install and configure a caching plugin.
- Optimize/compress your website’s images.
- Remove unnecessary plugins and themes.
- Fix performance red flag issues that come up on an ongoing basis.
GET IN TOUCH
Share Your Support & Maintenance Requirement with us. We will get in touch with you within 24 hours on Weekdays and within 48 hours on Sat/Sun.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM
Customer support team will pick your requirement and assess it to see if we have a suitable offer for you and may contact you to understand more about the requirements.
Support team will discuss with the Technical team and get a proper proposal for you for your requirements. Technical team may reach out to you if needed.
Once you approve the project proposal and pricing then a project manager will be assigned to you who will setup and liaise with the team for you.